Committed Fox Valley Attorney Defends Clients Facing Criminal Charges
Assertive criminal defense lawyer protects the rights of the criminally accused throughout the Fox Valley
Whether you have been charged with a felony crime or a misdemeanor hiring a knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer is a critical step towards resolving your matter. As a criminal defense attorney, I represent Wisconsin clients who have been charged with a range of felony and misdemeanor crimes. My clients appreciate my rational and perceptive approach to their matters and my fierce advocacy in and out of court.
Skilled East Central Wisconsin attorney provides comprehensive criminal defense
As a criminal defense attorney, I defend clients against a range of criminal allegations, including:
- DUI/DWI — If you were charged with operating while intoxicated (OWI), known as DUI/DWI in other states, I will examine the details of your arrest and look for mitigating factors that may help you reduce jail time, fines, license points and other penalties.
- Drug crimes — If you have been charged with a drug crime such as possession, distribution or manufacturing, you need an attorney who is knowledgeable in this area of the law and will provide you with a comprehensive defense.
- Assault and battery — Clients facing assault and battery charges could receive harsh punishment, which is why these accusations require a strong advocate who will challenge the prosecution’s evidence and fight to protect your freedom and reputation.
- Theft — I represent clients who face theft charges, including identity theft, both of which can result in incarceration and steep fines if convicted.
- Juvenile law — As an attorney who handles juvenile law cases, I will fight to preserve your minor child’s future if they have been charged with a crime.
Contact a knowledgeable attorney to defend you
I represent Wisconsin clients who have been accused of a range of crimes. Please call 920-659-0674 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.